Redefining Space Mission Control Room Voice Communication Systems
We will introduce an open platform for Voice Communication Systems for Mission Control. Our own background is Space Mission Control Room Conferencing at the German Space Operations Center.
Openvocs is a clear, simple, open and flexible architecture for (Space) Mission Control Room Voice Communication Systems and enables system designs with component-based implementations and interoperability between different vendors for different parts of the system.
Functionality of the system is not merely related to Space Mission Control, but rather may be reused for other group based communication environments with role related permission sets. Basement for permission handling is OpenLDAP.
The core protocol of the system contains functionality for authentication, authorization and permission handling as well as event distribution mechanism for participation state distribution. We will show the protocol, how it is implemented and what may be implemented on top of this architecture with a prototype.
- Saal 4
- ADEM (Breathe)
- Saal 6
- Developing Research Infrastructures the DevOps way
- C115 (Workshop)
- Spielesession: Agile Coaching - Das Spiel
- Saal 5
- NoSQL as Not Only SQL
- Saal 3
- How to design your own chip?
- Saal 8
- Apple OSX und iOS management
- C120 (Databases)
- MySQL-Server im Teamwork - Replikation oder Galera Cluster
- C118 (Java)
- Continuous Database Integration mit Flyway
- C125 (Wordpress)
- Urheberrecht bei Bild, Text und Code
- C130 (Taskwarrior)
- Compile Taskwarrior and Taskserver
- C119 (Python/clojure)
- Python ist auch eine Schlange
- C116 (PHP)
- Magento 2 Development Best Practices