Version almost final
lightning talk: Lightning Talks
Lightning talks are 4-5 minute talks by you about your awesome project, weird issues, systems, concepts or some made-up technique.
Lightning Talks is a daily event, which consists in one hour of several short talks. Each talk is limited to five minutes. Talks can be held in English or German.
To sign up for a talk, just enter yourself in the list at https://cloud.froscon.de/etherpad/p/LightningTalks2015. The slots are given first come first serve.
- HS 5
- Put an "Actor Model" in your House
- HS 3
- XMPP 2015 - challenges of modern day instant messaging
- HS 8
- Data Warehouse Monitoring mit Icinga 2
- HS 1
- The JPEG is dead! Long live the JPEG!
- HS 4
- Towards a server-less Web
- HS 7
- Minix3 - going from educational showcase to day-to-day productive use
- 1st Floor
- Recruiting Session
- C120 (Java)
- Java-Concurrency für Fortgeschrittene
- C118 (PHP)
- Working with a single, scary, big VCS repository
- C116 (Cologne.js)
- Frontend Middleware
- C119 (Python/Wordpress)