Version almost final
lecture: 600k QPS on MySQL Galera cluster
the tale of 600.000 queries per second
The world of high availability mysql has seen several solutions over the last decade or so. All of them were flawed in some way, none were perfect. One of the new kids on the block is Galera cluster for MySQL. It's fully open source and scales surprisingly well. In this talk we'll look at a case study of how we deployed a 600k QPS cluster sucessfully
We'll talk about the challenges in setting up galera and the lessons we learned along the way. The whole cluster was deployed with puppet, so we'll discuss how that works as well.
There are some very specific things you need to know when deploying galera and especially what happens when it breaks.
- HS 1
- Go Away Or I Will Replace You With A Very Little Shell Script
- HS 4
- WebPerformance: Autobahn oder Fussgängerzone?
- HS 7
- SysDB — Alle Systeminformationen auf einen Blick
- C115 (Workshops 1)
- Spaß mit Telefonie
- HS 3
- Why favour Icinga over Nagios?
- HS 5
- Fossology the X-ray radioscopic equipment for the analysis of Open Source Packages
- HS 6
- C120 (Java)
- Testing Android Apps
- C118 (PHP)
- The Pyramid is a Lie!
- C116 (Cologne.js)
- Babylon.js - WebGL für Dummies
- C119 (Python/Wordpress)
- Python & Blender